Burnett Dairy Cooperative is pleased to support our local community! We receive hundreds of worthy applications each year, and unfortunately it is impossible to honor them all. Please follow these guidelines when applying for a donation:
- We can only consider requests submitted using this form, and cannot accept requests over the counter or by phone.
- Completed forms must be received at least four weeks before the event.
- Only applicants of donations we grant will be notified. Someone from your organization will be responsible for picking the donation up at an agreed upon date and time.
- Each organization is able to receive only one donation per year.
- While we are compassionate to individual requests, we limit donations to families in need (benefits) to employees, patrons and board members.
In November, 2012 we implemented guidelines to help us better determine where our contributions should allocated. They include giving to the following:
- Local 4-H & FFA organizations
- Local Agricultural Organizations/Events
- Local School Groups
- Local Sports
- Local Education
- Local Large Community-Wide Celebrations and Festivals