Donations and Sponsorships
Burnett Dairy Cooperative is pleased to support our local community! We receive hundreds of worthy donation applications each year and unfortunately it is impossible to honor them all. We have the following guidelines in place to help us better determine where our contributions should be allocated. They include giving to the following within our local community:
- 4-H & FFA organizations
- Agricultural Organizations/Events
- School- Groups/Sports/Education
- Large Community-Wide Celebrations and Festivals
A few things to note when applying:
- Completed forms must be received at least four weeks before the date of the event to ensure there is time for The Charitable Donations Committee to review each request.
- Only applicants of donations/sponsorships we grant will be notified. Someone from your organization will be responsible for picking the donation up at an agreed upon date and time.
- An organization is only eligible to receive up to one donation per year
- While we are compassionate to individual requests, we limit donations to families/persons in need (benefits) to employees, patrons, and board members.