Black Truffle Cheddar Gruyere Cheese Dip
Enjoy and dip to your heart's delight! This is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
- 1/2 cup of milk (whole preferred)
- 3/4 unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) Wood River Creamery Black Truffle Cheddar Gruyere, grated
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper
- Chopped green onions to top cheese dip
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook for one minute, stirring consistently with a spatula.
Stir in half of the milk (about 1/4 cup) and cook until slightly thickened. Then slowly add the rest of the milk (1/4 cup) and cook until you get a creamy sauce (about 1-3 minutes).
Turn heat to low and stir in the cheese until smooth and all of the cheese is melted. You may add up to two tablespoons more milk if needed.
Season with salt and paprika (to taste). Top with chopped green onions.
**Recipe creation and photo: @thegrazingcook