Below you will find the employment opportunities currently available at Burnett Dairy Cooperative.
Join a successful company where your contributions make a difference and there is always an opportunity for growth and advancement!
In addition to competitive wages and an excellent work environment, Burnett Dairy Cooperative is happy to offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation after 60 days
- Paid Sick Time after 60 days
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Competitive Wages
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent work environment
Not all benefits are available for part-time employees.
Current Openings at our Grantsburg location:
The role of the Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring all equipment and mechanical, electrical, electronic and structural repair and improvements are performed properly and timely. This role also reviews and designs production processes and machinery to improve production speed, quality, safety and volume. Position requires the leading of the project(s) and be self-motivated to keep all projects moving forward and on time. This is a first shift position, however based on staff scheduling and availability, alternate work days and times maybe required on an as needed basis.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience designing production processes and machinery in a progressive related industry
- Detail oriented with outstanding communication skills and an analytical mind set
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Auto Cad training to be provided)
Quality Control Technician
Must be able to work from M-F evenings from 5:00 pm-1:00 am and at least one Saturday a month.
The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Post Sanitation Swabs
- Pre-Op Inspections
- Sanitation Paperwork Review
- SSOP Training & Development
- Quality Checks
- Lab Equipment Calibration
The Quality Control Technician will have the following:
· Preferred a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in food manufacturing / dairy environment
- · Strong Analytical skills
- · Knowledge of SSOP & GMP’s
- · HACCP principles
- · SQF experience
- · Basic computer knowledge required, (Microsoft Word/Excel and Outlook)
The Quality Control Technician will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Full-time position with a competitive starting wage
- Full benefits package including health, vision and dental
- Long-term/short-term disability
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 401(k) with generous company match and profit sharing
- Sign on Bonus of $750
Burnett Dairy Cooperative is currently recruiting for the role of Production Supervisor. The right candidate for this position will be highly motivated, have demonstrated excellent leadership skills, and have a supervisory background. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the safety, health, quality, productivity, and performance of a specific department. This position’s main responsibilities include production performance and giving employee direction. The Production Supervisor spends most of the time on the production floor, engaged with the team and having thorough knowledge of departmental operations. The role of the Production Supervisor may include total supervision of people on multiple shifts, processes, and products being produced and/or packaged.
Previous supervisory experience required and food manufacturing experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in food related field, biology, or food sciences, preferred
Burnett Dairy Cooperative is currently looking to hire full time employees in the Production plant in our cheese production facility. All full time employees are eligible for our full benefits package including health, vision, dental, long-term/short-term disability, paid vacation/sick time, 401(k) with generous company match, profit sharing, employee bonus referrals and discounts! **Must be 18 years old to apply** 1st, 2nd, Shifts Available. Must be able to work varied hours and weekends!
All full time positions come with a competitive starting wage and benefits package including health, vision, dental, long-term/short-term disability, paid vacation/sick time, 401(k) with generous company match, profit sharing, and discounts!
To apply at our Grantsburg location: you may email your application to email@example.com, or call Jamie Swan at 715.689.2010 or Alison Hoefs at 715.689.2000 for more information.
Current Openings at our Cady Cheese location in Wilson, WI:
There are no openings at this time.
To apply at our Cady Location: Applications are available online (see below) or stop in. You may email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional questions? Call Jill Filkins at 715-772-4218.