Muenster Cheese Spread
Creamy Muenster, bacon, cream cheese, fresh chives...this is the perfect way to start any gathering!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz) Burnett Dairy Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Assorted crackers or cocktail rye bread
Beat the cream cheese, muenster, chives, horseradish, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl until blended. Add bacon; beat just until mixture is combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until flavors are blended. Serve with crackers or rye bread.
Recipe and photo © Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin